This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which [RESQ operated by Salt Creatives Pte Ltd] (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- (a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- (b) verifying your identity;
- (c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- (d) managing your relationship with us;
- (e) processing payment or credit transactions;
- (f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- (g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- (h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- (i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- (j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above
By checking the box indicating ‘Privacy and Terms. I agree’, you have confirmed your agreement to our Privacy and Terms, and granted us permission to collect, use and disclose your personal data. To withdraw your consent, simply email us at email@example.com via your registered email with the subject header ‘Withdrawal of consent’